jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

My horrible carnival





This was the second time that I was in the hospital the week of carnival of Roses.

I'm a person without luck in the carnival dates, last year I was ill, I had an infection in my throat. I went to the procession, but only to look, because I was ill and I felt bad, so I only went to look at the floats. And this decision was an error because when I returned home I told to my father to go to the hospitay because I felt really sick, I felt like my tongue went inside my neck. And I passed 2 hours in the hospital watching how the ambulances were arriving with people who were in coma for the alcohol effects.












And this year happened something similar. The weekend before carnival I was ill but on Monday I was better so I thought that I will be good for carnival, but the bad part was coming up. My cold started to be bad and every day near carnival I felt worst, and finally on Friday of carnival my body temperature was 38'5 °C and I felt really bad. This time I couldn't go anywhere, only I could stay on the sofa with 4 blankets

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario