lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

EMAIL TO MY TEACHER

BEFORE

Hi! I'm Sergio Blánquez, one of your students of 1t of batxillerat B. 
 This summer 2015 was very exciting because I went to train a lot and a lot of afternoons I went to the beach with my friends. This summer I went to Benidorm, I think it was the 13th of July, and for me it was one of the best holidays I did because we did a lot of activities and crazy thinks. 
 Now I’m doing Batxillerat, I think that Batxillerat is really important because in Batxillerat start’s our future, and is the last step of the adolescence. 


AFTER

Dear teacher,

I'm Sergio Blánquez, one of your students of 1t of batxillerat B. 
This summer 2015 was very exciting because I went to train a lot and a lot of afternoons I went to the beach with my friends. This summer I went to Benidorm, I think it was the 13th of July, and for me it was one of the best holidays I have done because we did a lot of activities and crazy things. 
Now I’m doing Batxillerat, I think that Batxillerat is really important because it our future starts, and it is the last step of the adolescence.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario