martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

TENNIS

I was 6 years old when I started to play tennis, but the first time that i took a racket I think was when I was 3 years old. This racket was blue and big, because it was made for an adult, but in that moment I didn't know a lot about tennis because I was a child and I took that racket because I liked it.


I started to train when I was 6 years old in the Aerodromo Tennis Club in Empuriabrava. But during the time I was changing the club to train: after Aerodromo Tennis Club I went with a personal trainer in Peralada, but I think only 8 months more or less; then to Club Tennis Roses, here, in Club Tennis Roses i lived my most glorious era, I won a lot of tournaments and the Catalan Tennis Federation told me if I wanted to train with them, and obviously I said: Yes!!Of course! But the glorious is never forever... Two years later than they tell me if I wanted to train with them, I started to have problems with my knees and the trainer of the Catalan Tennis Federation tell me that if I was injured I couldn't do the training. A few years later I returned to Aerodromo Tennis Club and now I'm in Empuriabrava too.
For me Tennis is a form to desconect to the world and do some sport. It's a really good sport and I spend a lot of hours to practice it, I enjoy it a lot!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario