sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

My favourite tennis player

For me the best tennis player is Roger Federer, he is the best technical player in the world. When you see Roger Federer playing you can think that tennis is really easy, but this is not true. Tennis is difficult. He is a quiet person, and during the match he never loses control of his mind, he is always concentrated on his play and uses the skills and techniques he has developed in the years playing this sport. I've never had the opportunity to see this master of tennis, but in the future I want to go to see him. Actually he is 34 years old, he is the oldest player in the top 10. Now he is in the 3rd position of the ATP world ranking.
Novak Djokovic, is another great tennis player. At the moment he is unstoppable, better than the other players, but personally I like Federer’s technique more.
Although I think Roger Federer is the best player, my idol is Rafael Nadal. Of course I admire him, because he is from Spain! He has also won a lot of tournaments like Roland Garros, Open USA, Wimbledon...
There are a lot of good players, I hope one day I can go and watch at least one of them play in a tournament like Wimbledon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario