martes, 17 de noviembre de 2015

My hobby: Electronic music

I have a lot of hobbies, but I think that one of the best hobbies I have is to produce and to listen to electronic music.
For me the music is the way to be happy all the time, because when I'm sad I listen to music; when I'm excited I listen to music to makes my body calm... All the time I'm listening to music! I think that the music makes me a quieter person, because when the other people are in the way drinking alcohol or doing a lot of stupid things I'm in my home listening music. While I'm doing some exercice I listen to music, or I'm producing it because I really love it!
I started to produce when I was 13, so I'm not an expert, but also I'm not a beginner. I know that my songs are really bad if you compare it with the professional songs, but I learned alone, nobody taught me, so I'm really proud about my songs!
In my mobile I don't have a lot of songs because sometime I delete a lot of these songs. I think that now I have 800 songs, but in my computer I have 5000 more or less. I found all of this music in youtube, in the "revealed recordings", " spinnin' records", "musical freedom", "armada music".... These are a youtube channels of electronic music, a lot of these channels, that are also discographics,  from famous dj's. For example, " revealed recordings" is the Hardwell discographic.
So now you know a little bit more about be and my life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario