martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

Things I want to do before I die


From being born until I die, I want to do some things that I think that are essential to do in my life. All my life is based on music and sport, so one of these things that I want to do is go to Tomorrowland. Tomorrowland for me is the best experience in the world, is a very big festival with all the famous dj's like Hardwell, W&W, Calvin Harris, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike... All the dj's that you can listen to on the radio are in this fantastic festival. Three days with the best music, the best artists, a lot of madness... Is incredible!! I don't know any teenager that he doesn't want to go to Tomorrowland! I'ts amazig to think all the special effects that are in this festival, a lot of fireworks, some CO2 smoke, a lot of confetti... All are really cool!


The second thing that I want to do is also about music. Is to be a dj at a mi nimum one party, but I prefer at a lot of parties! I think that when you are on the stage and all the croud are screaming, are singing your music, are jumping with the rythm of your music is really amazing, because in that moment you think: woow a lot of people love my music, and a lot of people pay to see me... It's amazing!! So I think that this is probably one of my "freak" dreams, because it will be very difficult to become a professional dj, but I want it, so I should try.

And the last thing that I want to do is to form a family and care for all of the members. I think that the family is one of the most important things in the life, so this is may be the most important thing that I will do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario