miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2015

Football Fan

From when I was little until now I have loved football. I'm a fan of the Real Madrid football team. 10 years ago Real Madrid was the best football team in the world, it won all the titles or a lot of them, but actually, unfortunately, the best football team is the Football Club Barcelona, they are unstoppable, all the time winning titles. But I think that one day in the future the superiority of this team will be reduced.

Actually my favourite team, apart from Real Madrid, is the Girona Football Team, may be I'm more a fan of Girona.  One of the reasons is that the Girona football team is a team very poor, and all the fans are like only one!I like to support the people who need help. I went to the stadium I think 6 or 7 times and it was a really good experience! I think that the best time I went to the stadium was in 2013 when the Girona Football Club was playing to be in the major league in Spain, that is called Liga BBVA, and this match was vs Alcorcon Football team. It was the first match of the play-off, so for this reason all the stadium was full and the experience was amazing because when Girona Football team scored a goal all the stadium stood up, and all the people started screaming, so the madness at that moment was really amazing! Unfortunately, they didn’t win the final of the play-off and they couldnt to the Liga BBVA. Last year (2014-2015) they didn’t win the last match of the league and again they couldn’t go to the Liga BBVA. This match was really frustrating because the other team (Lugo) scored a goal in the last minute of the match, if they didn't score a goal,Girona Football Team would be in the Liga BBVA. But I never stop dreaming so why can't they be in the Liga BBVA one day?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario